Our client, who is a Global well known Charity organisation are looking to recruit some additional support in their Finance team. You will be based in a large team working to deal with a back log of calls / payments.
• Experience in credit control
• Chasing overdue payments via email phone and letter
• Identify and escalate potentially high risk accounts
• Raises invoices and credit notes
• Credit risk assessments and credit checks
• Allocating petty cash and bank reconciliations
• Managing and aliasing with key stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication and be customer focused
• Time management and the ability to adapt.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment demonstrating success at reducing aged debts
• Successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Attention to detail and deliver high quality work
Reed offers unique benefits to all temporary workers being paid PAYE by Reed, these include:
Access to free training
This is to ensure you have the full range of skills to meet our clients' needs.
Reed Discount Card
When you register on reed.co.uk/temp you are entitled to benefits through the Reed discount card scheme. We have joined together with several trusted partners to give you access to discounts off a wide range of products and services. These companies include Virgin Experience, National Express, David Lloyd Leisure and Thomas Cook Direct. Click for more information on the Discount Card.
Paid holiday scheme
Reed also offers paid holiday to temporary workers. The scheme offers a maximum of four weeks or 20 days paid holiday per year.
Statutory sick pay
Should you fall ill for four consecutive days following 13 continuous weeks of temporary assignments, you may be entitled to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) from Reed.
Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) is a government scheme administered by Reed on behalf of the DSS. There are a number of rules and procedures to be observed.
Stakeholder pension scheme
Setting up a pension is an excellent way of planning for the future, and with this in mind, Reed has appointed the Independent Financial Advisers, Thomson's Benefits Consultants Ltd, to make a new stakeholder pension easily available to you.