An exciting opportunity has come available for a capable and hands-on individual to join a leading European business in Swindon as a Sales Ledger Clerk. This role could be offered on a full time or part time basis with some flexibility to work from home.
You will be working for a business who promote career progression and personal development, and joining a fantastic team who encourage team work.
Your duties will include:
- Raising all monthly invoices
- Answer all customer invoicing queries to ensure prompt payment
- Ensure the cost are recharges and relevant balance sheet account is reconciled
- Managing and collecting debts of company debtors, ensuring debtor days level is maintained or reduced
- Allocate all cashbook receipts
- Reconciliations of sales ledger
- Analysis of various balance sheet accounts
- Ad hoc reporting
My client is looking for an individual who is a self-started and able to work autonomously. You must have a strong work ethic and a "can do" attitude, being able to use your initiative and support the wider team.
If you are interested in applying to this role then please send your CV to Lisa.Thomas@reedglobal.com