Sales Ledger/Accounts Receivable Assistant
9.5.30 M-Thurs, finish 4.30 Friday
This is a great opportunity to join a leading UK contractor that has been established for over 60 years.
Reporting to the Group Management Accountant your main duties will include:
• Producing accurate sales applications and invoices
• Setting up new clients
• Posting daily receipts
• Chasing up outstanding debts effectively
• Posting journals
• Recording credit card transactions
Provide support in other areas of the accounts department as and when required where you be covering:
• Purchase Ledger
• Any other duties as reasonably required
• Assist the Project Team in systems implementation
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Good working knowledge of Excel including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s
• A basic understanding of double entry.
• You will have a good eye for detail and be reliable and conscientious.
• Previous experience within the construction sector would be a distinct advantage