|Location: SHENSTONE, STAFFORDSHIRE||Salary: 16000 - 17500 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 28 days ago||Reference: 3040055|
The company has been leading the industry since the 80's and offers an atmosphere with a friendly team and a family-centred focus.
The company is offering an opportunity for a Sales Ledger Administrator to assist and process financial data on a monthly basis for allocated nurseries in a professional, competent and timely manner.
The Sales Ledger Administrators responsibilities include:
• Ensuring monthly fees are processed in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company timetable
• Detailed knowledge of billing system and resolution of complex billing queries to assist the child care establishment’s administrator to produce monthly invoices
• Administration of monthly direct debit batches
• Amendments to files
• Creation of BACS files and submission to banks
• Ensure administration of accurate, complete and timely input of receipts to billing system
• Reviewing the validity of parent refunds requested by establishments, processing BACS refunds using bank payment software
• Accurate and timely completion of monthly bank reconciliations using automated bank reconciliations software
• Accurate and timely completion of weekly petty cash transactions to ensure no incorrect or reconciled entries older than one month at the month end close
• Resolution of queries for reconciled bank and petty cash transactions to
• Maintaining a tidy and accurate sales ledger including processing transfers between accounts, allocations and adjustments.
• Set up and maintenance of local authority accounts on the billing system, including administration of the correct term dates for each local authority
• Assisting with training for new members of the sales ledger team and new nursery administrators including occasional visits to nurseries.
Knowledge and experience of excel to intermediate level and Bank reconciliations are essential and previous experience within a similar environment would be desirable.
A good telephone manner, confidence in dealing with internal customers and parents, via email, phone or face to face is essential.
The position is 35 hours per week (Mon - Fri) based at our Head Office in Shenstone, Lichfield
20 days holiday plus Bank Hols in 1st year rising to 25 days plus Bank Hols in 2nd Year
Subsidised childcare available
Health Cash Benefits Scheme available
Company Sick Pay Scheme
Employers’ contribution to pension scheme
8.90 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SOUTH WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
14000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
KENILWORTH, WARWICKSHIRERead more
16000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
ATHERSTONE, WARWICKSHIRERead more
11.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
TONBRIDGE, KENTRead more