Sales Ledger Assistant
6 Month FTC potentially permanent for the right candidate
An exciting role within the accounts team which is responsible for ensuring revenue is invoiced in a timely and accurate fashion. My client offers great oppurtunities for career progression, you will need to be a driven and energetic individual.
- Updating sales day books on a daily basis from our ward census, chasing and liaising with sites to ensure correct information is provided in line with our procedures and audit requirements.
- Assist billing with invoicing and crediting where needed.
- Assist as necessary with data and information requests for the finance department and senior management teams.
- Produce all invoices for your sites at month end in line with tight deadlines.
- Perform adhoc tasks as and when needed.
The ideal candidate:
Our billing processes can be quite complex, so the ideal candidate will need good communication skills and a fine attention to detail. They should be willing to work as part of a team and demonstrate the ability to prioritise their workload to meet strict deadlines. A strong proficiency in excel is desirable.
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.