I am working with a wholesale company on the outskirts of Peterborough who are looking for a sales ledger administrator to join their team.
Your responsibilities will involve raising a high volume of invoices both manually and by using EDI software. There is also a small element of credit control required as you shall be chasing outstanding debts.
Other responsibilities include...
• To set up new customers.
• To ensure VAT postings are all correct.
• To maintain sales ledger records.
• To monitor balances due and allocate payments received.
• To generate customer statements on a monthly basis.
• To chase outstanding debts in effective and professional manner.
• To reconcile accounts and resolve all queries in respect of sales ledger transactions.
• To liaise with Commercial Department for full query resolution in connection with customer invoices and pricing.
• To liaise with Despatch for full query resolution in connection with quantity claims.
• To process credit notes for pricing and quantity claims.
• To assist with general administration, including taking and directing phone calls and maintaining effective filing system and archives.
If you think that you are suitable for this role you need to apply now.