Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
My client who is leading in their market are looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team.
They require a full time assistant to integrate into our busy department, supporting the Sales teams in both Their
UK and Belgian offices.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office is also required, in particular strong Excel skills. An adaptable approach to the workload is essential, as are good communication skills and the ability to maintain a high and accurate rate of productivity.
• Import sales data into the accounts database
• Process and allocate sales receipts
• Raise invoices and credit notes, external and inter-company
• Assist when required with accounts receivable
• Customer account reconciliations
• Bespoke customer care
• VAT compliancy – customer related
• Work as part of the team to achieve timely month end closure.
• Monitor accounts inbox
• Create Salesforce cases and resolve customer queries
• Dispatch customer invoices on demand
• Review contracts
• Support requests from external and internal auditors
• Filing & Archiving
• Ad-hoc duties as required
Required Qualifications and Skills
• Good working/practical experience in sales ledger
• Strong MS Office Skills
• Excellent Excel Skills
• Good communication skills written and verbal
• Flexible approach
My client offer fantastic perks benefits
Please send your CV to Estelle.email@example.com