|Location: THE HYTHE, ESSEX||Salary: 17000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Sales||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3305096|
Reed Colchester are recruiting for a Full time Sales Executive/Account Development Exec to join a successful publishing company in Colchester to work on the “Let’s get crafting magazine” , My client is looking for someone to work Monday – Friday on a permanent basis.
As a Sales Exec/Account Development Executive the main purpose of this roll will be:
• To be aware of the targeted and achieved revenue and yield for your publications of responsibility.
• To maximise performance of these publications in terms of revenues achieved, yields achieve together with volumes of advertising and increased number of forward bookings.
• To grow your client universe, and to maintain excellent customer relationships.
• To have a strong knowledge of the opposition, develop an understanding of what makes us market leader and what opportunities we can create that are different from the opposition
Your duties will be:
• Introduce new clients through the identification of new areas of potential business and canvassing of new advertisers.
• Sell media solutions to a universe of clients.
• Sell advertising to the set targets of: Revenue, Volume, and Yield.
• Provide the highest standards of customer care and service.
• Maintain and grow your existing client base through regular contact and account development.
• maintain a full and accurate activity record on performance criteria
• Have a complete knowledge of: Your market, competitors, Publication, Sales process, Administration procedures.
• Be an effective team player.
• suggest extra revenue opportunities using information from previous conversations with clients
• Monitor competitor publications in order to identify potential advertisers and areas of opportunity through exemption reports.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and have an understanding of the company’s policies.
• Maintain effective administration - Client records Order confirmations, etc. Follow the booking procedure given and create clear notes that can be easily understood by other people in your absence.
• Maintain a minimum of 55 outgoing minutes per day on the phone.
• Ensure all production deadlines are met.
• Communicate with your manager through regular feedback - customer developments, competitor activity, and marketplace changes, lost or gained accounts, queries raised and resolved.
• carry out any other task reasonably required by your manager
Skills & Competencies for this Role
• Sales/Account management experience
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Ability to work on the phone making and receiving volume calls
• Personal Drive
• Team Working
• Strategic Thinking
Key features of this role:
• Salary – £17/£18k with an ote of around £4k more in commission (our client operates a team bonus on the overall figure of the magazine and an individual bonus for new business and cross selling). For more experienced people I'd be looking at £18/£21k with the ote again of an extra £4k
• Monday – Friday
• Parking Facilities
If you are interested in this and have the experience needed please contact Emma white immediately on 01206 840 100 or email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org or Kayla rose on 01206840100 or email : email@example.com
21000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
17000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
18000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
45,000.00-55,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
BRISTOL, AVON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25,000.00-35,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
SOUTH WEST ENGLAND, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOMRead more