REED are working with a national distributor for their Norwich City Centre office, recruiting for the position of Customer Service and Sales Advisor.
12 month fixed term contract with potential to go permanent. Full time position working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the customer service team to maximise the conversion of sales leads. You will also support to provide greater insight into the effectiveness of the leads by seeking feedback from customers and installers at the end of the sales process.
- Receiving leads regarding sales opportunities from the existing customer database
- Contacting customers to advise of product defects and book an appointment for a quotation to be done
- Provide customers with features and benefits of products
- Follow up on the lead after a quote/survey to understand the outcome
- Managing the customer journey from beginning to end
- Monitoring inboxes, answering calls and dealing with real time notifications relating to leads to replace defective products
- Process and handle customer details efficiently and accuracy- keeping to GDPR requirements
- Explore opportunities to streamline processes for customers and internal teams
- Maintain customer databases and updating in line with changes
- Look for common trends in quotes that did not convert, to determine possible actions to improve conversion
- Report on referral process to determine improvement that could be made
- Be aware of the wider departments and business objectives, collaborating effectively
- Produce reports and support with analysis, reporting against targets for product sales and maintenance sales
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £17,000 plus upto £300 per month in bonus (potentially more with good results)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking on-site
- Modern open plan working environment and friendly team
- Minimum of 2 years office based experience within Customer Service, Sales or Customer Care
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to empathise, overcome objections and influence customers
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills, with a methodical approach
- Good listening skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Able to report and analyse information
- Motivated by delivering results and providing a great service for customers
If you are interested, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online as soon as possible.