Job tile – Sales Executive
Location – Fulham SW6
My client is a market leader in the events and exhibitions arena and are eager to push forward with their new projects!
They urgently require a keen salesperson to join their successful team!
This specific role will look at the exhibition and sponsorship sales of the physical events, as well as commercial opportunities on the new digital offerings currently being launched.
All aspects of your sales skills will be tested: cold calling, researching new leads, identifying new opportunities, benefit selling, handling objections successfully, closing deals and winning client trust with the objective of building long-term commercial relationships. Social media skills will also be helpful as these are increasingly demanded to augment more traditional media disciplines.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Demonstrate ability to convey enthusiasm in the sales process
- Experience within Exhibitions and/or Conferences would be desirable but is not essential
- Possess a clear understanding of events and the sales process needed to contract exhibitors
- The successful candidate will be able to sell benefits and handle objections, either on the telephone or face-to-face
- Client facing skills essential, including face-to-face presentations
- Logical thought processes - an ability to determine how to achieve objectives and focus on them
- Literacy and numeracy are essential
- IT skills required – paperless office & CRM system (Salesforce)
- An ability to assimilate knowledge and quickly gain familiarity with new systems would be an advantage.
- Networking and social skills, including social media.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Confident and cheerful demeanour essential
- Works well under positive direction but has the ability to self-motivate
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good organisational a time management skills