Are you an experienced salesperson with a creative flair and an eye for detail? Reed currently have an opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a successful company during a period of growth. You will have the opportunity to significantly maximise your earnings.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the customer throughout the journey to create their new kitchen
- Generate sales in line with company targets
- Give information on products and prices
- Create your own sales opportunities: cold canvassing
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Strong and proven track record within kitchen design and sales
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- A strong understanding of the sales cycle
- Previous experience working as a Sales Executive
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Sales Executive Remuneration
The company will provide all the training you need to be successful and continuously develop you within your role. In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits, which include:
- Competitive commission structure
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional benefits to be discussed at interview
- Uncapped Bonus
Ideally you will have experience working in a similar role within the kitchen or construction industry in telesales, B2C sales, account management, sales or business development.
Have you got what it takes? Click to apply to find out more!