I am excited to be representing a brand-new client who are based in Widnes (Warrington side). My client is a relatively new business and are experiencing massive growth making this an exciting time to join the business.
The role my client is looking to fill on a temporary to permanent basis is a sales executive to win new business and ensure the company continues to grow.
This is a key role for the business, the sales executive will aid the business in its continued growth and market domination. This position is ideal for those seeking to continue their career within sales, the company offers the support and tools you will require to enhance your sales career.
My client wants to employ the best salesperson and are offering an attractive salary of £25,000 plus commission, the hours of work are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Duties to include:
- Deliver excellent service and achieve sales through engaging with business clients
- Make initial contact with key decision makers and build a business relationship
- Creating memorable relationships with new and existing customers by speaking passionately and professionally about the company and services
- Following up on previous calls to ensure customers keep you in mind
- Manage diary and sales pipeline of prospects
- Accurately log all calls and keep the CRM system up to date
- Strong outbound sales experience
- Have a passion for providing a great service
- Great interpersonal skills with a genuine interest in customers and rapport building
- A real people person who can work under pressure
- The ability to work to targets
- Have a high work ethic and be a target driven individual
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
This really is an exciting opportunity with and fantastic company, if you have sales experience and you are available immediately please do not hesitate to apply.