Sales & Account Executive within training & Development Sector (Ideally within Education)
My Client is looking for the next star sales executive to join their existing strong sales team.
This is an internal sales role where you will look after existing clients along with building new ones.
About the Role
As part of our expansion, we are now looking to appoint Sales and Account Executive to join our Marketing and Sales team. We’re looking for an individual who has previous sales experience within a training and development sector, ideally within education, or if not education, in a different sector.
The person appointed will be an enthusiastic, creative, motivated, and ambitious person. You’ll be directly responsible for generating new leads, managing and nurturing relationships with existing schools and building and developing relationships with new schools.
You’ll work across the full company portfolio of courses and conferences, promoting bookings, successfully getting schools and staff to buy into our products, building confidence and trust in the partnerships with schools to increase profits and sales. The work is office based, on the phone, email and so on.
The role requires someone who is passionate about sales, can think outside the box, as well as thriving on making a real difference in a company, who has an interest in, professional development and who is self-driven and result oriented.
Requirements and Experience
· Previous sales experience within the Training and Professional Development Sector
· Good negotiation skills
· Financially motivated with an exemplary work ethic and a results-driven approach
· Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
· Experience of working across a diverse product portfolio
· Confident in the use of all social media channels and functions and other methods to generate sales
· Strong work ethic, sense of pride and ownership in your performance and it’s impact on the company’s success
· Have an interest in education
· Team player
· Good time-management and organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Enthusiastic, creative, passionate, committed
· Great at working under pressure
What you will get in return is :
A competitive basic salary of £25k plus excellent commission structure.
25 days holiday plus 3 additional holidays over Christmas and Bank Holidays
• Benefits package including pension contribution and incentives
• On-going support
• On-site parking
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Call Kerrie Hood on 0161 8173908
email CV to email@example.com