REED are exclusively working with a successful manufacturing company in King's Lynn, and are seeking a Sales Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent full time basis.
Working hours of Monday to Thursday 7:55am – 4:25pm, and a shorter day on Friday 7:55am - 3:35pm
Your duties will be
- Providing high levels of customer service at all times, promoting the brand in a positive manner
- Dealing with daily enquiries via telephone and email, providing quotations and guiding customers to the right products based on their needs
- Inputting customer information into company systems accurately
- Developing customer relationships within your dedicated customer base to help grow revenue
- Follow up customer quotations and handle and questions
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks as required
- Ensure any issues or complaints are dealt with swiftly and efficiently
- Dealing with Invoicing and associated paperwork
- Existing experience in a similar role - Sales Administrator / Customer Service Coordinator etc
- Enthusiasm, a positive attitude and self-motivation
- Strong customer service skills and clear confident communication on the telephone
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Willingness to learn
- Organisational skills and able to manager own workload
- Strong IT skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Team worker with a friendly nature
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £20,000
- 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days after 3 years.
- Pension Scheme
- Full Product Training
- Group Life Assurance
- Free onsite Parking
- Canteen with facilities to make lunch
- Friendly hardworking and professional team environment
If you're interested and have relevant experience, please apply online with your up-to-date CV as soon as possible.