Are you sales driven and looking for a career with an organisation where you can establish yourself and grow?
Our client is looking for Sales Co-ordinators to maintain an accurate sales information system. To collate information and liaise with customers and the sales team, enabling the company to achieve maximum orders at maximum profit. In addition, to ensure that the business is conducted in accordance with the company’s quality systems, as defined in the Quality and Procedures Manual.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To maintain the tenderlive record, files or books.
- Receipt, vetting and pricing of all written enquiries (salesmen responsible for price levels).
- To liaise with customers and establish when tenders become live. To also record contract clients or engineers and architects.
- To establish successful contractors of tenders.
- To establish with contractors all relevant information including who will be placing the order, competition price levels of materials required, specification required, start date and delivery requirements, site contact, name and telephone number.
- To liaise with area representatives with information obtained from contractors.
- Telephone enquiries, receiving and reporting, telephone enquiry pads to be used, quotations raised and processed.
- Specific tasks as directed by salesmen or manager.
- To prepare quotations and negotiate for orders on live enquiries (in consultation with salesmen or manager).
- Monthly update of figures, tenderlive orders.
- Liaise with sales team to identify potential new business.
- At least twice weekly, consult with salesmen, although consultation must be kept on a daily basis.
- To promote the company image and develop good customercompany relationship.
- To report to salesmen and manager on competitor activity and price levels.
- In consultation with salesmen, the sales co-ordinator is responsible for collating all sales market information, i.e ABI, etc. and following these up.
This is a great opportunity for someone with drive and ambition, looking for a career within sales.
Salary £16-19k plus bonus