My client a market leading manufacturing company within Construction are looking for a experienced and ambitious Sales Associate. This role will cover both new business and account management.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assisting and supporting the Sales Team.
- Handling and supporting own accounts in the company
- Supplying specialist products in the roofing, waterproofing and landscaping sectors.
- Fielding incoming sales and technical queries from commercial contractors, manufacturers, builders’ merchants and distributors as well as self-builders.
- Generate new business and promote the companies comprehensive portfolio of products.
Experience and Skills Required
- Ideally have experience of the construction industry.
- Experience of telesales and B2B sales.
- Experience of selling to builders' merchants and distributors would be a huge advantage.
- Roofing and Landscaping experience would be a huge advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers at all levels.
- Able to work autonomously but also within a team.
The role will be initially office based in Croydon, but external account management will entail activity out in the field in due course.
Career development is fully supported within this role.