|Location: WOOLPIT, SUFFOLK||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3047087|
Do you want to be a part of an established company that offers career development?
I am currently recruiting for a Sales & Business Development Advisor to work within the sales team for a company in Woolpit. You will be obtaining orders for the domestic housing market and continuing to build long standing business relationships with their customers.
Other responsibilities will include –
• To be profit and sales focused to ensure forecasts and targets for orders are achieved. You will actively seek opportunities to maximise the sales potential for your team.
• Respond to customer enquiries and support the sales managers.
• Build relationship with external customers and offer excellent customer service throughout the sales process, from initial contact to responding to a post sales query.
• Monitor, control and chase all projects within parameters agreed with the Regional Sales Managers.
• Control and monitor quotations given to customers
• Manage a database of business information, including intelligence around business gained, pricing or lost quotations.
• Manage and support the customer portal, including customer training either over the telephone or by face to face meetings.
• Generating new leads and finding new profitable customers. Working from external systems and the internet, follow up planning applications and other leads to generate quote requests and new company leads interested in products and services offered by the group.
• Follow up calls made to mailing campaigns to both existing and new companies.
• Undertake marketing activities such as supporting mailing campaigns and representing the company at exhibitions.
• Provide administrative support and other duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will be self motivated and results driven. You will be focused on your customers, listening to their requirements and adapting your approach accordingly. You will have experience of working in a similar environment to deadlines and while under pressure, and be confident in your ability to negotiate and hit targets.
This company offers a fantastic range of benefits, and would provide an excellent learning opportunity. Salary is competitive, the successful candidate could expect to start on £21,000+ depending on previous experience. Due to the location of the company, your own transport is essential, but free car parking is available on site.
To apply for this role please apply online and/or email your CV to email@example.com.
23000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
STEVENAGE, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST END, LONDONRead more
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
30,000.00-40,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
GUILDFORD, SURREY, UNITED KINGDOMRead more