Sales & Operations Analyst | 45-50K | Long Term Temp & Possible Perm | Windsor
The primary focus of this position is to provide Sales Operations support to the Sales & Operations Leadership Team, proactively identifying opportunities to improve sales productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency. An organized, social, self-starter who can interact with all levels of the sales and management teams (internal and external) and thrives on being the “go-to” person for identifying business improvement levers and managing projects to completion.
- Prepare pipeline and broader sales analysis in support of monthly operations reviews, focusing on lead indicators of future revenue performance to help sales leadership make decisions to improve sales productivity and business outcomes.
- To provide data on risk to business and retail opportunity, using past-performance sales analysis and forward forecast.
- Summarize trends and findings from monthly operations reviews for Leadership.
- Serve as the single point of contact for country & sales leaders to understanding leading and lagging indicators of revenue performance across the business.
- Assist sales leaders in making data driven decisions through standard operations reviews and ad hoc analyses, including reporting via MRP and BI packages. (Good working knowledge of Crystal Reports is essential).
- Proactively identify growth and new business opportunities, leveraging best practice and proven ideas from other Territories where applicable.
- Assist Sales and Commercial leaders in creating annual customer/channel/region plans and corresponding operating plans to grow the business. Revenue, Cost and Margin.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Liaise with the sales operations & enablement global centres of excellence to ensure local challenges are solved as efficiently as possible. Including Supply issues.
- Work with global process improvement leads to ensure Territory needs are considered and rollouts are effectively cascaded.
- Assist with Special Projects – on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Ability to work effectively in a highly-matrixed environment.
Ability to work "up and down the ladder", i.e., capable of interpreting strategy, while also capable of engaging in detailed implementation planning and execution.
Strong analytic skills; Superior problem-solving ability; Ability to analyse quantitative and/or qualitative data.
Superior customer service ethic; Excellent relationship-building skills; Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of service.
Superior interpersonal skills; Excellent written communication skills; Excellent oral communication skills; Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences; Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues; Exceptional ability to immediately establish one's credibility with senior executives.
Strong work ethic; Strong attention to detail.
Strong Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint) skills required.
Please Contact Stephanie Taylor at REED.