My client is an established, family run, manufacturer and distributor of products to well-known high street chains, garden centres and independent retailers. The main market is the UK but they will have an increasing presence throughout Europe and the Rest of the World over the coming months and years.
They are currently looking to employ an experienced Sales Administrator to support the Key Accounts and busy sales team with a wide array of duties; this is a great role working for an interesting business looking after nationwide brands.
If you are looking for a busy and demanding role and have experience of supporting key accounts with all admin and communications and want to work for a hidden gem that will provide you with a great work life balance and interesting workload, then please contact us!
What will your working week be like?
• Supporting key nationwide accounts with all administration
• Ensuring contract details are being met and the best possible service is being provided
• Ensuring logistics administration is effective and efficient for the key accounts
• Processing sales orders and checking invoices against delivery notes
• Updating spreadsheets and inputting data to correlate with delivery notes and timings
• Resolve queries or complaints and escalate where necessary
• Attendance at off site meetings when required
• Liaising with depots regarding nationwide logistics working to tight deadlines
• Assist the sales team with sending out information and samples
• Liaising with the onsite warehouse and production line about products, orders and deliveries
• Answering calls and queries from new and existing clients
• Arranging meetings, inviting attendees and preparing statistics/paperwork/refreshments
• All ad hoc admin
Who will suit this role?
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience within a similar position, ideally with major UK supermarkets as a customer - or a large retail organisation ESSENTIAL
• The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
• A problem solving/analytical mind
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Professional communication skills – verbal and written
• Computer literacy with a comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and ideally Sage 50
• Requires organised individual with excellent time management and the ability to manage/prioritise workload
• Highly self-motivated with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Driver essential due to location in the Redhill area
• Educated to minimum A-Level standard (or equivalent)
• Grade C or above in Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent)