|Location: ROTHWELL, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 8.65 - 8.65 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3073106|
To oversee a portfolio of key branch accounts, to provide a point of initial contact and administration support to the accounts as well as the business/branch. Responsible for ensuring that all administration is completed in a timely and accurate manner for the accounts, in line with business and customer requirements and SLA’s to ensure customer experience is enhanced and maintained.
• To be the first point of contact for a portfolio of key customers ensuring that the administration processes on each of the accounts is completed to a high standard and is within SLAs
• Contact with key customers on sale days (including presence on the rostrum if relevant), in order to enhance the customer experience
• Providing internal expertise on the portfolio of accounts, such as contribution to information for Marketing campaigns as appropriate
• Liaison with the relevant Account Managers / Account Directors for each account, to give feedback on administrative processes and ongoing customer experience, so that AMs and ADs have useful information for customer review meetings
• Responsible for dealing with general customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner both face to face, via telephone and email, ensuring a satisfactory outcome is reached or escalating where necessary
• Help and support with the provisional bid process where needed, ensuring that provisional are logged pre-sale and that they are pursued post sale
• Prepare and produce entry forms, ensuring all queries or missing items are proactively qualified and checked
• Ensure all post-sale paperwork is completed to customer requirements and in a timely manner, making certain that any queries are resolved and giving feedback to the customers
• Be the point of contact for our customers and develop and maintain excellent relationships with our vendors
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong administration skills
• A keen eye for detail and accurate data entry skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
• Able to use your initiative and be flexible, reacting to change quickly and effectively
• Able to work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery of a sale
• Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising workload
The hours of work are - Mon, Weds, Thurs & Fri - 9.00 a.m. - 5.00p.m - Tues 9.30 a.m. - 8.00 p.m.
Car parking is available
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more
18000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more
18000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
DURSLEY, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
8 - 9 GBP Per Hour
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
THORP ARCH, WEST YORKSHIRERead more