Our client are seeking a Sales Administrator to manage a portfolio of established clients ensuring customer satisfaction and retention. This is a permanent position based in Tilbury.
The hours of work are 9am-5.30pm Monday- Friday and the salary is paying up to £25,000.
• Achieving agreed service targets through a client contact strategy
• Providing effective customer support, advice and service, including pricing, problem solving and up-selling
• Ensuring all client quotations are followed through to completion and reporting a win or loss on the appropriate system (Sugar)
• Providing business and administrative support to the appropriate Client Development Managers (CDM)
• Updating and maintaining client records held on systems for designated client portfolios
• Providing clerical support to the commercial team when required
• Assisting where required on promotional and corporate activities
• Achieving the minimum weekly client contact targets via telephone
• Providing follow up calls and ensuring that all information is captured in the Global Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
Essential Skills and Experience
• Minimum one years’ experience within a logistics/forwarding environment
• Driven and self-motivated
• Proactive problem-solving capability
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
If you feel you have the relevant skillset and experience please apply online.