A fabulous job opportunity has arisen for a well organised administrator with strong Excel skills to join a manufacturing and distribution company based in Aston.
This role offers the right candidate a competitive salary, great scope to develop new skills in a new industry and a lively working environment.
Salary = £20-23,000 per annum
Benefits = Free parking on site, increasing holidays with length of service, discretional bonus, early finish on Friday.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administration support for the sales team focusing on the contracts that the business work to.
The duties of this role:
• Review contract orders
• Enter sales orders and purchase orders on to the system
• Assist team with answering incoming calls to the office
• Progressing orders
• Manage CRM database
• Produce contract supports for management
• Arranging deliveries and couriers
• Attend contract meetings where required
• Work to customer SLA’s
• Support with stock checks and reporting.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have previous administration experience
• Ideally within a manufacturing or engineering company
• Ideally dealt with sales admin, contract admin or project admin experience
• IT competent especially CRM and MS Excel – vLookups and Pivot Table knowledge needed
• An understanding of numerical data
• Can work to a volume workload
Therefore if you would like to join a friendly company, with an approachable manager then please do not hesitate to apply.