Would you like to work for a family run business?
Do you like to work in a position where you can make it your own?
Are you the kind of person that likes to work within a small team?
Reed are working on behalf of an established, dynamic & growing family-run business in Thatcham who are looking for a Sales Administrator to work in their small office team of two, reporting to the Senior Sales Administrator. In the company itself there are 10 people across all departments. My client has an informal yet professional work environment with a strong sense of team spirit.
Duties will include (but aren't limited to)...
- Managing sales orders from quotation through to delivery - organising shipments of orders worldwide
- Liasing with suppliers about lead times and any issues that may rise
- First point of contact for inbound enquiries and being responsible for handling these calls and directing them
- Office support - travel bookings, stationery ordering, creating training manuals etc
- Coordinating service repairs process from inbound delivery of equipment through to return shipment
- Managing a stock database including updating stock records and placing new stock orders
- Raising purchase orders
I am looking for someone who...
- Has an excellent phone manner and professional email communication skills - you will be speaking with customers from all over the world so good communication is crucial.
- Is very organised - you need to be able to manage your own workload and be able to prioritise the various sales orders and projects
- Is confident on Excel - my client's key tool for processing sales quotes, orders an stock management
- Has excellent attention to detail - there are critical documents that need to be checked, and checked again, and your spelling and grammar must be immaculate on email communications.
- Has fantastic numeracy skills - you will be issuing quotes, orders and purchase orders in different currencies, and sometimes applying discounts.
The working hours are 08:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and an early finish of 3.00pm on a Friday with an hour for lunch each day! Benefits include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and free parking on site.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply online for your application to be considered or call Heather Lewis @ REED Newbury.