I am working with a food distribution company based in Hertfordshire who have an opening for a Sales Administrator, who ideally has experience working in the food industry. This is a full time, permanent role with an immediate start.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing sales orders and payment
- Liaising with logistic department to ensure timely deliveries
- Creating and maintain customer and project data via CRM software
- Handling customer queries via telephone and email
- Providing support to the sales teams as well as working closely with other departments in the business
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a similar role in the food industry (essential)
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- Ability to prioritise workload and multitask
- Attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent holiday package
- Progression opportunities
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply now or contact Alex Wilczek at REED Watford Business Support for more info.