We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to work for a fantastic company based in Thatcham.
This role will be to start in the New Year on a temp to perm basis.
Temp for 12 weeks initially and then convert on to a permanent contract after this period so you must be able to commit to that.
The main purpose of this role:
The Sales Admin Representative will be responsible for processing major retail accounts sales orders and orders through EDI. Inputting sales orders for independent customers. Uploading invoices on to customer portals. Month end filing. Respond to customer queries and e-mails.
- Previous work experience in dealing with processing invoices
- Responding to customer calls and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Run customer backorder reports.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Flexible individual with a positive and enthusiastic team attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook a minimum requirement.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Respond to customer queries and e-mails, and any other office duties where necessary.
If you have the previous experience required and can commit on a long term , permanent basis then please apply on line or email me Nicola.email@example.com.