I am excited to be once again representing a client who are market leaders within their industry! My client located in Birchwood, Warrington are looking to recruit on a long-term temporary basis a Sales Administrator. You will be joining their dedicated, welcoming team on a full time basis.
This company has been established since the 1800’s and they are experts in their field!
This is a fantastic opportunity with a great company so if you have previous Sales Administration experience then this could be the role for you.
Salary will be up to £20,000 dependent on experience, working hours are 36.5 hours per week as follows:
Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00 (45 minute lunch)
Friday 08:30 – 14:30 (30 minute lunch) – Yes an early finish every Friday!
As a Sales Administrator you will:
- Process sales orders including - Direct deliveries, customer enquiries, consignments, complaints, certificates of analysis, sample enquiries and producing invoices
- Liaise with customers, sales reps, internal and external warehouses, transport companies
- Service of key customer accounts, each member of the Sales team has dedicated customer accounts.
- Co-ordinate closely with Production unit/Purchasing department to check status of pending materials
- Review Sales Order on a daily basis and progress as necessary
- Maintain customer selling prices in conjunction with the sales reps
If you are an experienced Sales Administrator looking to join a company that put teamwork, trust and transparency into all that they do then please do not hesitate to apply.
My client does want to move quickly on this role and has advised interviews will be conducted week commencing Monday 5th October. The successful candidate will be expected to start immediately.
I look forward to your application.