REED in Teesside are currently recruiting on behalf of a Teesside based technical client who are looking to appoint a full time, permanent Sales Administrator.
Working as part of a small team, you will be eligible for company bonuses with free onsite parking!
The purpose of Sales Administrator is to provide support to the Distribution segmented accounts and the Business Development Manager in being a first point of contact to the customers, dealing with order processing, queries, stock rotation over the phone and via email.
Reporting to the Sales Manager but mainly working with / taking direction from the Business Development Manager.
As part of the sales support team, you will also support by carrying out sales administration duties relevant to the whole sales office. This involves dealing with all customer pre and post-sale queries, including order updates, production of quotes and provision of delivery details.
This role requires good customer service skills and an ability to remove obstacles to satisfy our customer’s needs. You will be a good problem solver and have a positive attitude promoting the business and understanding the technical needs of their customers.
The successful candidate will be:
▪ Computer literate
▪ Relationship building
▪ Team player who is adaptable with the ability to work on their own and with others
▪ High levels of attention to detail and accuracy of work
▪ Strong customer focus ensuring that the customer experience is taken into account at all times
▪ Experience with customers face to face and over the telephone/email
▪ Use initiative
▪ Excellent verbal and written skills