I am excited to be representing a brand-new client who are based in Widnes (Warrington side). My client is a relatively new business and are experiencing massive growth making this an exciting time to join the business.
The role my client is looking to fill on a temporary to permanent basis is a sales administrator to assist in the day to day running of the sales support office.
This is a key role, the sales administrator will be the first point of contact for my client’s customers and they want the successful candidate to help them on their journey of taking the business forward. They want to recruit someone who embraces the company ethos and gets equally excited about the products and vision for the future.
The rate of pay will be based on a £19,000 salary and the hours of work are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Duties to include:
- Processing of sales orders
- Dealing with delivery queries, customer enquiries and any complaints
- Liaising with customers, sales reps, internal and external warehouses and transport departments Servicing of key customer accounts
- Review sales orders daily and progress as necessary
- Dealing with customers via e-mail and telephone.
- Raising quotations and pro forma invoices.
- Work closely with all other departments to ensure on-time shipments and excellent customer service.
- Supporting sales representatives from an administrative perspective
- Producing invoices and delivery notes
- Daily despatching of goods using domestic and international couriers
- Maintaining database
- Sending documentation to clients
- General office administration
- 2 Years (minimum) of sales administrative experience.
- Understanding of CRM, and all MS Office.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused role.
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Effective Communication Skills
- High level of professionalism
- Good level of computer competency
This really is an exciting opportunity with and fantastic company, if you have sales administration experience and you are available immediately please do not hesitate to apply.