I am recruiting on behalf of a growing family run business based in Biggleswade who are looking for an adaptable Sales Administrator to join them. The business is doing really well, this is an exciting time to join them! They are looking for someone who would like to grow and develop with them long term!
This is a varied role which will mean you get to be involved in lots of areas of the business because of this, you will need a flexible approach to work and enjoy being part of a team.
- Ensure all new and existing client information is accurately captured on the internal database
- Identify opportunities to cross or up-sell
- Ordering and management of office and production materials and ensuring stock levels meet order levels
- Sending out client samples and coordinate, track and reply to enquiries
- Book package shipments through approved suppliers
- Providing quotes to customers and process orders
- Book meetings on behalf of the Directors (meeting and greeting clients on site also)
- Arrange travel for the Directors or clients visiting site
The team are hands on and they are proud of their company culture where everyone pitches in to ensure the smooth running of the company, other duties could include:
- Assist the production if required
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- Assist with marketing and updating the website
- Attend shows and events when required
We are looking for someone to start ASAP and please apply NOW in order for your application to be considered.