I am currently recruiting for a fast growing and forward thinking company based on the outskirts of Chelmsford. A position has arisen as an Account Manager/Sales Administrator where you will be dealing with key customers to grow and retain business.
Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
- Drive engagement and regular contact with all long-term clients/customers with a view to retain and/or extend existing contracts
- Responding to all customer/client enquiries in reasonable time period, building strong working relationships
- Ensuring covering PO’s are secured for all contract for the duration on the working relationship and potential extensions
- Ongoing dialogue with customer relating to upcoming connections. Liaising with other colleague’s within company to achieve best results.
- CRM system management ensuring pricing guides for customer including bespoke pricing for key customers.
- Spot opportunities to convert Hire contacts/enquiries to sales.
- Keeping client records of stock up to date and attending stock taking meetings.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Strong Account Management/Sales Admin background and effectively determine customer needs
- Must have excellent attention to detail, organised and able to prioritise
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality who can develop strong business relationships
If you are interested in this role and have the right skills and experience please apply now via the link.