I am currently recruiting for a permanent sales administrator to join a successful, fast paced,growing organisation in Colchester.
Your role will involve:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Any other ad hoc Admin tasks
The Ideal candidate will have:
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working within a telephone-based Customer Service environment
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must have good attention to detail
In Return you will receive:
- A permanent full time role
- Monday – Friday (37.5 hours )
- £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Free onsite car parking
If you are interested in this position, please call me, Gilda Nolan on 01206 840100 or email email@example.com