I have a great long term temporary position for the next 6 months to commence early march with a niche market leading client located in Woolston, Warrington. The role potentially may go permanent following the 6 month temporary assignment.
Working Monday to Friday 40 hours per week and with a £18,000 salary is one option, the other option as indicated my client is taking on a candidate who will work slightly reduced hours of 09:00 – 15:00.
The role is a sales administration and the main purpose of the role is to ensure the maximisation of sales within the company, by creating a positive customer experience. To support the growth of the company, by proactively seeking to increase or maximise sales opportunities. To support our sales team during peak season, by taking enquiries, carrying out administrative tasks and conducting yourself in a proactive manner.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
To support a positive customer experience:
- To ensure that the phone is answered in a timely manner (three rings is appropriate), and that this work is managed equally within the sales team.
- To promote my clients brand effectively through polite and helpful customer service.
- To ensure a calm and informative approach to all customer queries, ensuring that promises made to customers are adhered to.
- Respond to customer queries through the email inbox on a same day basis, making sure that customer’s expectations are managed well with regards to our lead times.
- Monitor our online chat system accurately and in a timely fashion, providing customers with the information they would need to create a sale.
- Process online orders with accuracy and precision.
To proactively seek to maximize existing sales or create additional sales:
- To ensure that whilst selling one product, other products which would complement the sale or customer need are offered to ensure that the customer receives a well-rounded experience.
- Ensure that any promises made to a customer are adhered to, to protect the company reputation and ensure that they will return to us.
To handle customer complaints:
- To gain a clear understanding of the company complaints procedure, ensuring that this is adhered to at all times.
- To deal with complaints with a consistently calm and professional manner in order to protect my clients brand.
- To apologise for errors made, whilst maintaining realistic customer expectations.
- To liaise with management to reach a fair resolution for the customers, reporting to them about any losses to the company as a result of said complaint.
To be aware of, and to develop knowledge of existing company products and future products:
- To ensure a comprehensive knowledge is developed with reference to company products and services.
- To inform customers of current offers/upcoming products that may fulfil their needs.
This is a great opportunity for the next 6 months that could also lead to a permanent role, please do not hesitate to apply should you have sales administration / sales support experience.