Reed Bradford Business are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading supplier based in Halifax, due to recent growth my client are looking to appoint a Sales Administrator based at their site in Halifax.
This is an exciting and varied role to join an established business who offer excellent training and progression opportunities.
- Responsible for an assigned customer base
- Deal with inbound calls in a professional manner
- Email communications – responding to new customer queries
- Processing sales orders via a computerised system, from order receipt to status reporting through to satisfactory completion within set timescales
- Progressing order through to delivery by liaising with all other department to co-ordinate all aspects of customer requirements
- Checking own work and also that of colleagues when required
- Resolution of queries
- Trouble shooting
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge and changes
- General administration duties
- Administrating new enquiries for the assigned area
- Maintain the CRM system
- Excellent organisational skills, time keeping and attendance
- Ability to be self-directed, and self-aware.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office Packages.
- An excellent telephone manner at all times
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively with both internal and external customers in verbal and written form
- Work well within a team offering help and support to colleagues
- Flexibility – adapting to changing situations and priorities
- Passion and positivity pertaining to the business’s mission and goals