Reed Recruitment are working with a well-established manufacturing business in King's Lynn, in recruiting for a Sales Administrator.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that our customers receive a consistently high level of service whilst undertaking general administrative duties, to providing assistance and sales support to customers, dealers and the regional business managers. In addition to providing day to day help to our customers, the Sales Administrator will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the sales operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support for the sales team on the road and account manager
- Dealing with all telephone enquiries (stock availability, checking orders).
- Order entry.
- Raising quotations.
- Conduct telephone site surveys
- Maintaining customer portals
- Update Sales spreadsheets
- Liaise with transport regarding delivery dates.
- Raising returns
- Raising debit and credit notes.
- Booking and raising purchase orders – shelving and brought in items.
- Liaise with internal departments.
- Solve stock queries, invoice and return queries.
- Changing stock locations.
- Participate in accepting mystery shopper calls from external agency, names are not included and transcripts are not recorded.
- Any other adhoc work duties by management
- Due Diligence with dealing with personal/business information to meet GDPR
Working hours of 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5pm with an hour for lunch
What's in it for me?
- Competitive Salary which rises after 6 month probation
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking on-site
- Subsidised Canteen on-site
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Sales Admin/Customer Service/Administration support experience
- Effective communicator at all levels, building a good rapport
- Good telephone manner/customer service standards
- Listening skills, questioning and influencing
- Strong work ethic
- Enthusiasm and positive can do attitude
- Able to focus on client needs and match them to company products
- IT literate with good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to identify trends in the market place
If you are interested and already have administrative experience, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer and Meredith Bell -Reed Specialist Recruitment