My client, an outstanding reputable business on the outskirts of High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a graduate Sales Administrator on an ongoing temporary basis. This has a very good chance to go permanent!
This is a ongoing temporary role with nice offices and a car park on site.
Please see below for the job duties and exactly what their looking for:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
Required Skills and Work Experience:
- You will be a graduate
- You will have sales administrator experience
- You will be available immediately
If you’ve read above and are interested and believe you’re suitable please apply now!