We have an exciting new role available for an experienced Sales professional from a hotel and hospitality background.
Our client is an independently run hotel currently undergoing extensive refurbishment to truly bring the hotel to the next level. It is the perfect time to join this expanding team as they go through this exciting period of growth and change.
You will be responsible for managing accounts throughout the country. As Sales Account Manager you will be planning and fulfilling appropriate sales activities to meet and exceed various sales targets to generate maximum revenue. You will need to fully understand and interpret client’s needs when putting forward a proposal and be able to recognize clients concerns, and offer a flexible alternative where appropriate.
- Develop a good knowledge of existing clients and potential clients to drive up sales and maintain good relationships with clients
- Respond to enquiries in a timely manner and turning these into sales leads and ultimately sales
- Attend sales meetings across the UK to drive new and existing business with clients
- Effectively manage the relationship of new accounts by providing up to date information on the hotel and its activities
- Promotion of Christmas Parties, Joiner Parties and New Year Events and maximise the booking/ revenue potentials of the hotel
- Produce weekly reports on sales activities, sales calls and key wins
- Manage the client database and ensure that it is kept up to date
- Negotiate with clients and suppliers in regards to rates and contracts to provide the best possible service for all parties
- A senior sales professional with a minimum of 3 years experience in the hotel industry
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry and market trends
- Global/national hotel brand experience at senior level
- Clean full driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Excellent relationship building and rapport building skills
- Computer literate with an understanding of databases and Opera and Sales Force
- Experience with professional selling skills: opening, probing, supporting, closing
- Must possess exceptional negotiating skills