Reed Banking are delighted to be supporting a financial services firm based in Ipswich in their search for a Governance and Risk Assistant.
This role will provide pivotal support in ensuring that the organisation meets governance standards.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare board packs for Risk and Compliance committees
- Minute taking during board meetings for Compliance, Operational, Conduct Risk and Audit
- Oversee corporate governance policies and monitor these to ensure they are up to date
- Assist with SMCR
- Assist with monitoring, reporting and controlling risks
- Escalating risk incidents
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with strong governance and executive support exposure.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract therefore please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period.