|Location: VICTORIA, LONDON||Salary: 24000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Legal||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3064592|
A legal firm are currently looking for a Risk and Compliance Assistant to assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in their day to day tasks. They will only consider applicants who have at least 1 years experience in Risk and Compliance, paying up to 24k. (Depending on experience)
My client is a firm that actively strives to be the best in industry and is committed to the development of its people.
This position would be ideal for someone who has recently graduated and/or has previous experience in Risk and Compliance (preferably within a Law Firm).
The ideal candidate will be looking for a long term career in Risk and Compliance rather than seeing the role as a stepping stone to a training contract.
Summary of role
In line with the firm’s policies and procedures, key responsibilities include:
• Undertaking due diligence checks on clients and new staff
• Preparation of accreditation and annual renewal applications such as Lexcel
• Administration of Risk Management training courses
• Maintaining Risk Management data on complaints and claims and provision of reports
• Assist with monitoring compliance with AMLKYC and other risk management policies and procedures
• With training and experience to advise fee earners and support staff on client due diligence requirements and other risk management procedures as appropriate
• To ensure complete and accurate record keeping is maintained in line with AMLKYC Regulations
• Assist in renewal of indemnity insurance and other covers, information security, matter management, supplier procurement, etc.
• Undertake research on current and new compliance requirements
• Assist in GDPR developments and implementation including ongoing review
• Administration of firm asset register
Required qualifications, skills and experience
• Graduate or relevant Risk and Compliance experience in a professional services firm
• Ability to extract and analyse data with good reporting and presentation skills
• Proficient IT skills with excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing (at all levels)
• High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise work to meet deadlines
If you have the above experience please apply now!
28000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
25000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORTH FINCHLEY, LONDONRead more
15000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
11.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
55000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND X, ESSEXRead more