REED are delighted to be working with a public sector client who are currently recruiting for a Risk analyst to join them on a permanent basis. Who will provide challenge and risk expertise to senior management and key committees; and to act as senior business partner to a number of directorates to oversee and ensure consistent identification and capture of risk.
• Provide a Second Line of Defence – providing challenge and risk expertise to senior management and key committees
• Act as senior business partner to a number of Directorates overseeing First Line of Defence processes and procedures (including Risk Committees, Registers etc) to ensure consistent identification and capture of risk.
• Provide assurance to the Board that our risk processes, controls and mitigations are effective.
• Established technical knowledge and understanding of pensions and/or financial regulation
• Applied best practice in risk management evidenced by experience of embedding and overseeing risk management frameworks in a commercial or regulatory context.
• Knowledge of key business functions and a deep understanding of key risks and controls in these areas
• Mentoring and training skills to support a network of colleagues undertaking risk work within the 1st Line of Defence
• Effective stakeholder management and proven project planning experience
• Ability to influence and provide appropriate challenge at senior levels
• Networking skills to establish and maintain strong internal and external working relationships
For more information please contact Donna at REED.