|Location: EXETER, DEVON||Salary: 12.00 - 14.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3071394|
REED Exeter are currently supporting a leading South West based employer with the recruitment of a Rewards Advisor. This will be a full-time role for at least 6 months.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide operational advisory support to the business in a specialist area of HR, reflecting best practice, to enable the business to manage its people and related services effectively. Implement and advise on pay and reward practice by managing and delivering a customer focused, proactive, responsive service.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Provide clear, timely and professional advice to the business in a key HR specialism Reward and HR Analytics.
• Operate as trusted adviser, continuously developing a strong working knowledge of Reward so the business has access to best practice and is aware of emerging trends in this area.
• Translate specialist knowledge and experience into practical, value adding advice, setting out options and recommendations, tailored to suit the prevailing business area way of working.
• Exploit HR systems to maintain records, provide metrics and analysis to enable insight into activity and service levels, to help identify opportunities to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Work with external parties such as Civil Service HR, partner organisations and suppliers to ensure the organisation is placed to exploit opportunities to collaborate and secure best value in this area.
• Work with HR Business Partners to input into implementation of the people aspects of wider project plans, providing reward and pay tools and support to improve organisational capability and awareness in this area.
• Monitor supplier contracts and associated budgets, ensuring expenditure is within agreed limits, highlighting any significant financial risks and contract management issues to senior management.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
• Experience of managing payroll systems, processes and relationships with suppliers and internal stake holders, or dealing with external payroll providers.
• Can demonstrate advanced numerate and Excel skills
• Foster a culture of proactive service excellence including during times of change and role-model this as a customer champion through a high level of engagement, oral and written communication skills
• An ability to provide HR Analytics, assessing and reporting trends and impacts on future business needs
• A professional HR qualification or working experience in an HR function to CIPD level 2, particularly in aspects of service delivery and reward.
• Demonstrates appropriate levels of discretion in dealing with confidential information and have a basic understanding of Data Protection Act requirements.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hit the 'Apply' button below.
100.00 - 120.00 GBP Per Hour
BOOTLE NEW STRAND, MERSEYSIDERead more
18.5 - 23 GBP Per Hour
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CHERTSEY, SURREYRead more
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
28450.00 - 33249.00 GBP Per Annum
FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRERead more