Reed HR are working with a Charity based in Central London to recruit a Reward & Performance Lead, on a Permanent basis.
Working alongside the wider HR team, you will design and deliver the Reward and Performance Strategy, contributing to and influencing the development of the business growth and plan. You will provide strategic oversight and input into the organisations’ pay, reward, benefits, and performance strategies.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Lead on the development of pay, reward, recognition and benefits strategies and ensure a smooth implementation throughout the organisation
- Design accurate, compliant and innovative reward solutions in line with the employer brand that attract and retain high calibre employees, including design of salary review and other reward processes.
- Lead on the design, development and embedding of the organisation’s performance management strategy, and the annual performance cycle, including related policies, procedures and systems
- Contribute to the analysis of new job profiles and perform assessments for compensation / benefits. Prepare recommended salary + benefits packages for any proposed new or revised roles as required, including bench-marking and grading.
- Prepare and present costed reward options with supported business cases as required, including salary review options, bonus payment and scheme options, and benefits
The successful candidate will have an excellent background in designing and implementing Reward & Performance strategy at a senior level. You will have a proven ability to manage your own workload, effectively taking control of your own contribution to the overall strategy and business plan.