Reed HR are working with a Housing Association based in Central London to recruit a Reward & Benefits Specialist, on a Permanent basis.
Reporting into the Reward Manager, you will assist the development, implementation and ongoing support of an effective Reward Strategy. The role will focus on a mix of administrative and spreadsheet-based activities to support grading, bench-marking, annual salary review, bonus etc. benefits, pension and other Project based Reward activities.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Provide comprehensive support to key reward initiatives including salary review processes and bonus. Develop / maintain spreadsheets / trackers as required.
- Lead on the Grading and Bench-marking of various roles alongside HR colleagues.
- Effective working with HR Data to propose / develop / enhance existing Oracle standard reports to support Reward requirements and streamline response times.
- Maintain / update grades and salary band tables.
- Data manipulation to support salary submission to external surveys, annual reviews, project activity etc.
- Develop, introduce and maintain documents and folders as required to support the grading framework and bench-marking.
The successful candidate will have an excellent background in designing and implementing Reward & Benefits packages. You will have a proven ability with Grading and Bench-marking salaries, and remuneration packages.
If you are interested in this role, please apply for this role and I will be in touch.