REED HR are delighted to be working with a leading global Professional Services firm, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Reward, Benefits and Wellbeing Advisor, on a full-time and permanent basis.
The salary is £28,000 - £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience) plus excellent benefits and rewards.
The HR Reward and Benefits function reports to the Head of HR Operation, and the team work closely with the HR Generalists, the Recruitment Team, Employee Relations and Diversity and Inclusion.
The Reward, Benefits and Wellbeing Advisor will be based in their Newcastle office and will work closely with the Pensions and Reward Manager and Head of HR Operations to provide specialist support to the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional who has gained experience within with the Rewards and Benefits sub-sector, and is looking for a new challenge!
- Manage updates to the system for employee benefits and rewards.
- Deal with employee questions and requests.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running and delivery of benefit schemes.
- Update and manage information for benefits and pension documentation and internal marketing collateral.
- Ensure all documentation is updated with changes.
- Assist with salary and bonus queries.
- Liaise between Payroll and third-party suppliers to ensure reports are accurate.
- You will have experience of working in a Rewards and Benefits-focused role.
- You will have excellent generalist HR experience, either as a Senior Assistant or Junior Advisor/ Business Partner.
- You will have excellent HR systems knowledge.
- You will have excellent experience of working with managers and senior stakeholders.
- Previous Professional Services experience.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience of working on benefits systems.
- Excellent communication skills.