REED Contracts are pleased to be recruiting for a temporary Retirement Living Administrator to join a busy housing organisation in Liverpool.
This role will be partly working from home and partly working across 2 offices based in Aintree and West Derby.
The duties will include:
- Act as an initial point of reference on the phone or in a reception area as required
- Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with tenancy agreements
- Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld
- Report repairs and maintenance needs on behalf of the customer following agreed procedures
- Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including lifts, heating, fire equipment, gardening etc
- Work in line with, monitor and report any discrepancies in health and safety standards within schemes
- Ensure that the companies Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme, ensuring customers are aware of the provision of security at the scheme at all times
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer involvement, consultation and communication
- Monitor standards of maintenance and cleanliness by conducting regular site inspections
The ideal candidate will have:
- Housing experience
- Great communication skills
- Full UK driving license
- Experience working with the vulnerable and elderly
This role will be for a minimum of 3 months and is paying £9.20 per hour (paye) for a 35 hour working week.
If you have the above skill set and are immediately available then please apply ASAP.
Good Luck !