My client are a global leader in core financial products and one of largest global companies within their specific field of business. They are looking for a Head of Customer Retention Manager on an interim basis initially for a 3 month period to start immediately.
Location - Swindon
Salary - £400 day rate
The purpose of the role is to drive retention and increase up selling and cross selling opportunities to existing customers with a strong focus on the customer journey and experience.
You will come from a Sales background within business to business and be experienced within a contact center environment having manged both Corporate and SME accounts.
- Create a high energy and high performing account management and retention team who are focused on results
- Meet all business revenue, retention and volume targets
- Carry out Targeted and effective retention activity whilst focusing the team on accountability for targets
- Strategy and plans for existing SME and Mid Corp customer base
- Inspirational leadership and management across all business areas to facilitate achievement of business goals acting as a role model for positive behaviours and values for the team
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Substantial successful operational marketing management at a senior level in blue chip B2B and B2C business including:
- Customer retention
- Promotional marketing and campaigns, including customer relationship development
- Advanced negotiation and influencing skills
- Evidence of successful and inspirational team leadership skills
- In depth retention experience, at a senior level
- Effective commercial management including budgets, contract negotiation and supplier management
- Evidence of innovation and practical delivery of new products and marketing solutions
- Effective problem solving, project management and delivery
- Proven relationship building and excellent communication skills
For a detailed job description, please contact myself – James.Anderson@reedglobal.com.
1. Do you have the relevant experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply or find out more please email your CV in Word Format.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving we are, unfortunately, unable to respond to all applicants individually.