The role of Merchandiser is about to go live in this well respected retailer in Hemel Hempstead. This is an exciting role and the business is eager to here from candidates looking to really develop and build their career. The company has continued to grow in recent times and has adapted to progress into multi-channel outlets for its products, hence the need for dedicated individuals who are prepared to adapt and grow with the business.
About the role
• Effective management of inventory, driving sales through improved availability and forecasting, and reducing mark downs.
• In conjunction with the Head of Department to review product performance and manage intake flow into the business to hit wholesale and retail monthly forecasts, drive sales and minimise risk by, weekly re-forecast of customers and categories & weekly review of orders.
• To collate all the facts and figures in order to work with Buyers regarding next season’s orders
• Maintain sales and intake forecasts (WSSI).
• Liaise with the Buying team to ensure deliveries are booked and finalised
• In conjunction with the Head of Department provide historical analysis to develop seasonal planning forecasts.
• Attending regular meetings with Directors and Senior Management providing detailed updates around product availability for premium and web
• Support the merchandising team in daily replenishment of product to all stores
• At least 5 years’ experience in a Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser role.
• Strong numerical skills and forecasting ability;
• Excellent excel and WSSI knowledge
• Good communication skills to be able to deal with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• Commercial knowledge of managing sales/margin/stock KPIs.
What’s in it for you?
• A generous salary (enquire on application) dependant on experience.
• Fantastic working location
• Well established company, looking to progress and develop their employee’s careers.
The position is not expected to be around for long however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies if this advert has not matched your skills this time, however please feel free to pass it onto any friends or colleagues who you think might benefit from the opportunity.