Our client are seeking an experienced Restaurant Manager to join their management team at highly successful establishiment in Colchester.
Known for their authentic smokehouse experience. Food is served throughout the day with a focus on slow-cooked, smoked American barbeque-style food and gourmet burgers using local produce at the heart of everything we do. They have an excellent reputation for hosting Taster Evenings every month on our restaurant floor, as well as private functions and corporate team days.
We are looking for a restaurant manager with a positive personality who can build an instant rapport with our customers and lead the team to deliver exceptional standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• - Overall day-to-day running of the venue and restaurant
• - Administrative duties including customer enquiries and bookings
• - Daily accounting duties
• - Liaising with suppliers and contractors
• - Excellent communication with Kitchen Team
• - Organising and training staff at all levels
• - Developing and maintaining standards
We’re looking for:
• - Restaurant Management minimum 3 years’ experience
• - A strong motivator and team leader
• - The highest attention to detail
• - Have excellent organisational skills with clear, distinct briefing and delegation skills
As part of the Management Team you will be expected to work five days out of seven, the hours will be mainly evenings and weekends and it will be in a fast-paced environment.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive management package with a bonus scheme and a 25% discount for yourself in all our venues.
Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively apply online.