Thames Valley Police are recruiting for a temporary Resourcing Assistant to provide efficient planning, ensuring all necessary TVP members of staff are released in a timely manner to attend relevant driving courses and other skill related training relating to their job role.
- Plan, schedule and release members of staff to attend relevant driver training courses to meet the operational needs of the organisation.
- Record and manage the training abstractions in compliance with the Force Abstractions Policy
- Implement necessary amendments to shift patterns to facilitate driver training course attendance and ensure staff are provided with these changes in a timely manner.
- Under take regular audits to ensure employees driving skills are up to date within the DMS System.
- As and when required working with CPD, plan, schedule and release members of staff for other training courses to meet the operational needs of the organisation.
You will have:
- Good standard of education including excellent numeracy, literacy skills, ability to apply logic
- Excellent IT skills (ability to use word and excel to intermediate level) with proven ability to understand complex, bespoke technology, in particular, DMS, Peoplesoft and associated systems; produce and understand management information.
- Proven ability to negotiate, influence and resolve conflict through effective communication / interpersonal skills.
- Efficiently manage the resourcing requirements to allow officers to be released to attend relevant driver training and other TVP training course. Proven ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
This role is temporary till October 2021. If is full time at £10.61 per hour for 3 months and them £11.28. It will be home-based initially but eventually will be based at the Kidlington HQ.