|Location: CRAIGFORTH, STIRLINGSHIRE||Salary: 25000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3104879|
The role holder will be responsible for back office forecasting and planning for their Stirling operation. You will produce accurate supply and demand forecasts and complete detailed forecast variance analysis to support the Operations area in making optimum use of resources in order to achieve internal and contractual agreed service levels and meet business plans.
• Produce short, medium and long term plans for back office Operations focusing on both supply and demand drivers. Analyse all supply and demand components using appropriate techniques and tools, providing insightful commentary and making and tracking recommendations.
• Undertake 'planned vs actual' analysis and carry out detailed root cause analysis to provide challenge and improve planning accuracy.
• Lead and contribute to formal interactions within our best practice Operational Management Framework (OMF) including Mission Control Meetings, Planning/Loading/Variance meetings and Monthly Operating Committee meetings.
• Ensure planning processes adhere to the OMF and share best practice across the planning community.
• Provide full impact assessment and advice on business change/projects
• Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations.
• Support the business by making and driving recommendations on best use of operational resource, operational efficiencies and leakage opportunities
• Support the achievement of revenue targets and both internal and contractual SLAs.
• Produce actionable performance MI to support operational focus on key metrics.
• Ideally good understanding of back office resource planning methodologies
• Must have medium & long term forecasting & capacity planning experience.
• Ideally good understanding of back office performance metrics* Advanced Excel knowledge essential
• Knowledge of Access
• Previous experience in a resource planning role
• Knowledge of back office resource planning technologies such as EG would be an advantage
• Ability to disseminate large amounts of information, shape into detailed plans and reports and present conclusions
• Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact and influence at all levels
• Self-motivated, flexible and responsive to business needs and changes in priorities and deadlines
• Personally committed to quality, delivery and improvement
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to create reports with high visual impact
• Strong analytical skills and highly numerate
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks, working to challenging deadline
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email email@example.com
23000.00 - 31000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
22000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
STOURBRIDGE, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BROMSGROVE, WORCESTERSHIRERead more