REED are partnering with a business based in Cheltenham who are looking to recruit for a Residential Property Manager on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a full time position, paying up to £25,000 DOE.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
• Ensure day-to-day property management runs smoothly
• Build positive relationships with tenants
• Be first point of contact for local letting agents and suppliers such as maintenance and cleaning companies, plumbers and electricians and inventory check in/out companies
• Ensure all required property-related documents are up to date in order to enable a smooth re-letting process at short notice including, but not limited to Gas Safety Certificates, Electrical fixed wire testing, PAT testing, Fire alarm servicing
• Preparing move in documentation in line with relevant legislation
• Sign off contractors invoices and ensure they are forwarded to the accounts department in good time
• Conducting property inspections as required in order undertake tasks efficiently and effectively
• Point of contact for out of hours call outs
• Handling tenant deposit registrations and returns
In order to be considered for this role you need to have experience in residential lettings and dealing with maintenance issues.